1. he heartbeat of Performance World is the prestigious Show and Shine competition, which carries on the tradition of featuring 85% 1st TIME SHOWN vehicles competing for over $50,000 in cash and awards. This is the ultimate domain for customs, Street Rods, Hot Rods, Race Cars, Trucks and Domestics.
2. Funkmaster Flex brings the show like only he can, with the 2006 car and Bike show tour. A darkend club environment filled with cars by 50 cent and many more!!! This is Funkmaster Flex’s first official Canadian stop. Flex will be giving $5,000 to first place winner!!
3. 1st time shown in Canada:
As seen on Discovery Channel…Orange County Chopper’s Comanche & New York
Jets inspired custom creations.
4. With a club-like atmosphere, impressive displays and some of the hottest rides you’ve ever seen, the sport compact challenge is an experience you’ll never forget, And now it’s been invaded by FMF Custom Car & bike Show!
5. A special area spread throughout the show, this is an extraordinary competiton of trucks, vans, slammed minis, low-riders, off-road and 4x4s, shooting out for $5,000 in cash and awards. Appeals to the growing truck and van craze.
6. A definite crowd pleaser. Back by popular demand. A trip down memory lane.
7. Featuring Race cars of every conceivable kind, Race Tracks and Race Drivers. PW is proud of its tradition and dedication to Canadian Motorsport.
8. The Mobile Audio Expo for major manufacturers, demo vehicles and audio retailers. A highlight that cannot be missed is the Miss Audiothunder Lingerie Contest.
9. This incredible SR61 1961 Ford Starliner was built by Pro Rides for Summit Racing Equipment. What a looker! Also debuted at SEMA 2005.
10. This stunning Camaro has such incredible paint and detail that you will be mesmerized by it for sure. Built by Competition Specialties and debuted at SEMA 2005.
11. This wild Street Machine built by OTE Design & Fabrication, LLC out of Waukesha, Wisconsin, has just a little bit of horsepower…1680 to be exact! Not to mention a blown injected alcohol motor and over 1000 pounds of torque. This is one untamed Street Machine…and not your average grocery getter either. By the way, this beauty has not been named yet and Chuck Schroedl, the owner, is very open to suggestions. Email them to us if you have any.
12. A multiple award winner, this 1934 Phantom Chevy has been among The Great 8 in Detroit, won prestigious Meguiar’s awards, been on the cover of Street Rod Builder, and had many articles written on it, as well as being featured on Rides, Hot Rod TV, ESPN, Speed Channel. The list is endless! Joining INSTIGATOR, also for the first time in Canada, is TOPP GUNN, a hand-fabricated custom soft-tail bike designed by Bob Soroka, one of the designers for the Daimler Chrysler Tomahawk Motorcycle. This awesome bike was unveiled at SEMA 2005.
13. This 1938 Graham Roadster is another outstanding ultra Street Rod Custom, designed by George Barris and excellently crafted by Jerry Kind.
14. “POSIES AEROLINER SPORT”
Performance World proudly welcomes back Posies with yet another state of art creation. This 1935 Aeroliner Sport is based on a 1935 Ford and was unveiled at SEMA 2005. It is also featured in the “Build Book”.
This 1965 Chevelle was debuted at SEMA 2005. It could very well be the next STREET MACHINE OF THE YEAR!
16. HOT RODS & HORSEPOWER:
All Steel bodied Dearbourn Deuces
17.DELICIOUS…This 1987 Buick Grand National, all Custom, has won best paint 3 years in a row at the World of Wheels Boston also has won Best Engine, Outstanding Custom and Best use of Color. Chrome chrome and more chrome under the hood!